Rif.: My account doesn't connect after buying a package priced at 179 baht in Th

by Bafanc

Original Post

My account doesn't connect after buying a package priced at 179 baht in Thailand

★★★ Newbie

Today I recharged the game to buy a game package which is a golden key package for 179 baht (it's the Thai currency), which after completing the pack contains 50,000 in-game money and 120 donuts which has a time limit of 24 hours and after i finished topping i want to press to see the package why it hasn't gone any more then i crashed the game. When I want to re-enter the game to play the game, it says that I can't connect to the server. It's so bad that I have to try again 10-20 times.I don't know if it's a bug or some crazy bug of the game but it sucks that I lost my money for free every penny is valuable and rare.Please fix it, otherwise it will be a very bad and very bad game.

Message 1 of 2 (339 Views)

Rif.: My account doesn't connect after buying a package priced at 179 baht in Th

Hero
HI @edokpongmengtai , first of all a clarification, since every penny is precious and important, you must know that you can ask for the return, but you must not ask EA, but the operator who managed the transaction, that is Google for Android, Apple or others ..
https://help.ea.com/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

In your case, try to give it a try ..
- close the app, removing it from recent apps, shut down, wait and restart the phone .. try!
- Change connection: try to connect using a different data connection (mobile, or other wifi)
- Change device: Try logging in using another device

Remember .. try now and at worst, ask for your money back, but don't let too much time pass!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)