Re: Star Snowsuit Maggie quest - job not in roster

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: Missing jobs for Father Sean and Kirk

Hero (Retired)
@0twe53dktzfp wrote:

For their respective questlines, I am missing the jobs they need to do to continue the story. For Kirk, i am missing the protect crops job and for Father Sean I am missing the quote contemporary rappers in a sermon job.

I repeat: Update your game.  Go to your device's app store and update your game, either from the update center or the store menu.

I know for a fact that it fixes the Kirk problem, because I've been stuck on that in my Research game for days.

Message 181 of 184 (556 Views)

Re: Weekend Dad Part 9 not working

★ Novice
Finally been able to progress this quest glad I can do it now but very disappointed it’s taken this long, why?
Surely waiting 3-4weeks for a fix is not acceptable without compensation
Come on ea do the right thing
Message 182 of 184 (545 Views)

★★★ Novice
@michelleTM91 Same issue here. Ugh.
Message 183 of 184 (527 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks

I'll close this thread here as the update should have fixed this. Please update your game if you're still missing jobs. If the issue persisted for you after the update's been installed, please pop open a new thread and add more information.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 184 of 184 (477 Views)