Missing Springfield from Simpsons after update

by jeans2468

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Springfield from Simpsons after update

★ Novice

Has  anyone else lost characters, buildings, roads and monorails immediately after the last update of Simpson's Tapped Out?

Message 1 of 4 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Missing Springfield from Simpsons after update

Hero
@jeans2468 If you play using an EA Account (with access via EMAIL and code received in the mailbox), try uninstalling the game, turning off, waiting, turning on the device again, then reinstalling the game. Do not log in until all game data has been downloaded.
If you play anonymous, do not carry out these manoeuvres!
If the problem persists, contact the EA Help Center; follow the instructions in the following link and choose CHAT or Telephone as a means of contact, note that these options are only available on working days and at the times set for your country; if they are not available try again later:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-tappe...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (526 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@jeans2468 Did you use an EA Account or did you play anonymously?
Have you tried logging into the game again?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (548 Views)

★ Novice

I have logged on several times. I see snow and a couple of characters and Homers house. 

I was logged into the game on my ID.

Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

Hero
@jeans2468 If you play using an EA Account (with access via EMAIL and code received in the mailbox), try uninstalling the game, turning off, waiting, turning on the device again, then reinstalling the game. Do not log in until all game data has been downloaded.
If you play anonymous, do not carry out these manoeuvres!
If the problem persists, contact the EA Help Center; follow the instructions in the following link and choose CHAT or Telephone as a means of contact, note that these options are only available on working days and at the times set for your country; if they are not available try again later:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-tappe...

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 4 (527 Views)