Re: Length of time given on prizes section

by gaitergrad25

Original Post

Length of time given on prizes section

★★★ Newbie

On special tasks where you get so many days to complete five prizes I allways get to the fourth but never enough time to get no 5 then it goes to prize set two and again I get to prize four then the time runs out and I'm left without the fifth prize this happens all the time, now I spend a lot on this game but you are not playing fare by not giving us longer to complete all prize sections

Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Lots of us get the final prize. Play smarter, not harder. You've got to log in ever 4 hours every day to get all the prizes and start getting chances at free donuts. It also helps if you start on time. Do you have automatic updates turned on or check the forum daily?

t

This is actually one for the easiest events I've played. The PolyVac zaps all your robots in one zap - no searching required.

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

How do you play smarter? I've never issues with events prior to this one, and aside from getting up in the middle of the night to resend homers and zap the polyvac, how else do you do this event successfully? I just just made it with Act One but Act Two seems like it'll be impossible. Legit curious how to do it smarter.

Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)