Re: Krustyland glitches

by michaelpfeff

Original Post

Krustyland glitches

★ Novice
The main entrance to Krustyland and the krustyland junk is appearing in my main town.
I've tried deleting the app from both my iPad and S3 and it still isn't working.
I've tried logging out, but it doesn't work.
Message 1 of 5 (1,451 Views)

I have the exact same problem, I was using a Galaxy S4 and an iPad Mini.
I can click on the Krusty Land items in my Springfield but can't remove them, Main Entrance, Shuttle stop and debris.
I could only store the ringtoss game to remove it from my main town, but cant store the Entrance, Shuttle or debris.
Message 2 of 5 (1,284 Views)

Community Manager

The team has implemented a fix which will prevent this issue from happening again for new users.

For everyone who's currently affected by it, please take a look at this thread and post your information: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFORMATION-REQUEST-Krustyland-buildings-showing-up...

Information from the info request thread has been and will be forwarded to the team for a manual fix on a frequent basis.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5 (1,282 Views)

★★ Novice

Origin ID: joerg339688
Device Type and Generation:Samsung GT-P5100
Memory Capacity 16 GB
Available memory: 10GB
Number of applications: 90
Did you already send a ticket about that: no

Still no change. This is my second post! The first was deleted without doing anything. Please fix this.

Message 4 of 5 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I haven't even been to krustyland yet because every time I click it, my iPad mini just crashes. Is this a glitch? What do I do?
Message 5 of 5 (672 Views)