Girl next cell over quest is locked

by MrClumsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Girl next cell over quest is locked

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I am currently level 101 and just purchased the Prison Bus in order to complete the quest "We'll always have 97" between Bart and Gina Vendetti.
However I never received the questline earlier at level 59 for the Prison Bus and Gina Vendetti which is begun by Mayor Quimby, see link below
https://tstoaddicts.com/2015/11/10/turbo-tappin-level-59-gina-vendetti/
This main quest remains locked or frozen and consequently I can't send Gina on her 60 minute task, see screen shot below.
Message 1 of 5 (1,554 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Girl next cell over quest is locked

You need to understand, that at the time these blog posts were written, it is expected that you have done all given quests up to the new release, hence, we (yes, Im an Admin for Topix) do not state the requirements (that youve had to unlock the previous character, done part xx of the previous quest etc).

Unlocking new level content have two parts of requirement.

1. Level - there is a minimum level you have to be on

2.Quest progress - there are certain quests you have to have done

BOTH requirements have to be met.

Usually you have the level requirement done before the progress one.

It does not matter if youre on lvl 939 - until you have done the required quests, the content will not unlock

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Walkthrough/m-p/425655...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,598 Views)

All Replies

Mayor Quimby has the first task by himself - Gina is not required.

The first task for Gina is 2hrs and requires Mrs Quimby.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (1,541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hi,
Thank you for your help.
I see that I've now not unlocked Mrs Quimby and Spiffany's which should've happened long ago at level 53.
I have not received the invite to unlock 'higher class of politics' questline either.
Please see link below,
https://tstotopix.me/2015/05/30/level-53-walkthrough-mrs-quimby/
Message 3 of 5 (1,530 Views)

You need to understand, that at the time these blog posts were written, it is expected that you have done all given quests up to the new release, hence, we (yes, Im an Admin for Topix) do not state the requirements (that youve had to unlock the previous character, done part xx of the previous quest etc).

Unlocking new level content have two parts of requirement.

1. Level - there is a minimum level you have to be on

2.Quest progress - there are certain quests you have to have done

BOTH requirements have to be met.

Usually you have the level requirement done before the progress one.

It does not matter if youre on lvl 939 - until you have done the required quests, the content will not unlock

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Walkthrough/m-p/425655...

D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (1,599 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks minicha-em,
OK I think I understand what you're saying.
I'm now completing all my outstanding quests and then hopefully these other two quests will be unlocked for me.
Message 5 of 5 (1,511 Views)