Re: Decorations change to other decorations or characters,

by minicha-em

Original Post

Decorations change to other decorations or characters,

★★★★ Novice
Decorations (trees, fountains, etc) change shapes to characters, other decorations, buildings (randomly) and keep changing. The only way it stops is to move the item(s) and the item will go back. This has been going on for a month but more frequently the past week. I've logged out and back on, deleted the game, restarted my iPad, and reinstalled. Nothing helps. Hope someone can come up with a solution.
Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)

Re: Decorations change to other decorations or characters,

It is a visual glitch. It does not effect gameplay so it is not a prioritised issue.
Try loading the game on an Android device (or iOS device for those using Android) this might help.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)