Confirm donut purchase on dog races

by Jermee95

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Confirm donut purchase on dog races

★★★ Newbie
Maybe it is just my aggressive tapping but it would be great to add a confirm button to the dog race bet again donut purchases. I have waisted 12 donuts due to hitting the bet again.
Thanks
Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Confirm donut purchase on dog races

[ Edited ]
There is a Confirm Donut Spend button and it applies to the Dogtrack too.
Go to the build menu.
Topright in the popup "i"
Turn on CDS.
A message will pop up every time you want to use donuts - for anything except Gil's offers.
It sometimes resets itself when you update the game so check that is on everytime an update hits.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
There is a Confirm Donut Spend button and it applies to the Dogtrack too.
Go to the build menu.
Topright in the popup "i"
Turn on CDS.
A message will pop up every time you want to use donuts - for anything except Gil's offers.
It sometimes resets itself when you update the game so check that is on everytime an update hits.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (94 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks.
Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)