Re: Buying doughnuts- got charged 4 times

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buying doughnuts- got charged 4 times

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Dear EA, I suppose you had lil problem with updates this morning... i tried to buy doughnuts from the game, and it kept knocking me off from the game... so i got a receipt for 60$ this morning O_o  and i got doughnuts only for 20 of those. Can you please bring moneys back, or give me additional doughnuts? 640 I guess. Thank you! 

Dedicated player, pirozhockskotom 

Message 1 of 6 (1,078 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@pirozhockskotom and @alexeke89 If you are on ios//Apple, contact them. In the email there will be a link to do so when they send you the receipt. If you have Android, you should also be able to contact Google to get a credit. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,195 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I bought two of those, got charged two time and got nothing. Please EA, fix it asap! 

Message 2 of 6 (1,050 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@pirozhockskotom and @alexeke89 If you are on ios//Apple, contact them. In the email there will be a link to do so when they send you the receipt. If you have Android, you should also be able to contact Google to get a credit. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,196 Views)

★ Novice

Now the game charged me 6 times, each one for 20$! O_o

Message 4 of 6 (1,017 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, dear EA, thank you for your support!! I got my doughnuts and I love it!! =D

Message 5 of 6 (955 Views)

Community Manager

Closing thread here to limit necrposting. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (503 Views)