Re: Back to normal?

by BergenEmigrant

Original Post

Back to normal?

★★★★ Novice

I haven't had the bug since the Christmas update where Flanders decorate his house. Anyone else experienced it since? Or is it also solved for you?

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)

I do not understand

What excactly is wrong?

can not change façade? Tap Flanders house, + sign top right, slide to the front you want

task will not start, be completed? Flanders needs to be in his normal costume, change his outfit the same way you change the façade

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The problem during the black friday campaign was that one often wouldn't see the completed task-thumb or dollar signs, cash, checkbooks, etc. that symbolizes tax.

I had to shut down the app completely in order for it to show again.

Now that the black friday campaign is over and the house decorating started, it is all back to normal.

Edit: I just realized that i misunderstood the difference between replying to the post and posting a new post... my bad!

Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)