[OPEN] Keep getting the calendar notification glowing dot

by ConcernedSloth02

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Keep getting the calendar notification glowing dot

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

YEAR later it's still an issue! Come on, it's distracting and it's always visible! It can't be that hard to fix it 🙄

Message 31 of 35 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

How is there no mod to fix this yet?  This is one of the single most annoying UI elements I've ever seen in any game ever. 

Message 32 of 35 (269 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't understand why this glowing dot on the calendar was added years after we got seasons... Before it was just fine. I clicked daily on the calendar and I saw what was scheduled for the day - no need for this annoying reminder!

The glowing dot is always glowing, because I love to use the calendar and have almost every day an event like school holidays for every season, wedding anniversaries, family meetings ect. Plus the Game-Events that clutter the calendar.

I click on it and the glowing dot is gone, but the moment I travel with my Sims it's there again...why? I don't need to be reminded every few seconds about a scheduled event. I mean, I JUST looked at the calendar.

I need these glowing things to be patched out or to be optional! In my opinion they are very distracting and just annoying.

Message 33 of 35 (231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have only game events in the calendar, I don't add anything and this dot is always glowing. I click on it, it stops for a moment and then starts glowing again. I don't even have to travel.

Plus the horrible sound of reminders added in High School Years, every time I hear them I just tense up. They do not fit into this game at all.

Message 34 of 35 (132 Views)

★★ Guide

@Soanad 

I can see the dot even though there is no new event 

Message 35 of 35 (78 Views)