Re: why cant i connect to my own server on 360?

by apollov7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why cant i connect to my own server on 360?

★★★ Newbie

i bought a 30 day server for BF4 on xbox 360 4 days ago, and even after setting it up, i've only been able to connect to it once. 

when i try to join i get a message "failed to join session". i know for a fact its not my connection as i'm using 20mbps fibre optic broadband and have no problems connecting to other matches. 

Message 1 of 5 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

You cannot call EA anymore, only request a call back.

Instead of requesting a call back, please instead use the 'live chat' feature when contacting them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (326 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

This is a know bug, to fix it please contact an Electronic Arts Battlefield 4 technical support agent to restart it for you here: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-4

1) Pick the device you need help with.
2) Select the topic your problem falls under, and provide some more information on the issue.
3) Select 'Live Chat' or 'Call Me' depending on what is available, and what you would prefer.

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 2 of 5 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem sinse april 30th and multiple calls to ea support(i am on the phone with them right now too) still havent given me a usable server in nearly a month.

Message 3 of 5 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice

anyway, after the server is empty, returns to give the same error. We have to keep calling all times that gives the error? If so my phone bill will come absurd .

Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You cannot call EA anymore, only request a call back.

Instead of requesting a call back, please instead use the 'live chat' feature when contacting them.

Message 5 of 5 (327 Views)