Re: "full Game" download on the playstation 4

by PacKerBacKer25

Original Post

"full Game" download on the playstation 4

★★★ Newbie

For many people while downloading the "full Game" on battlefield 4 many people including me have troble downloading it for some people it stops it take days to download the "Full Game" so i just ask you to look into this and try to fix it.

Message 1 of 10 (538 Views)

★ Novice

Been waiting for someone to reply to me on this... Mine starts up at 60% and doesn't go anywhere no matter how long I leave it. 

Message 2 of 10 (530 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hey I just replied to you. Restart your console and take disc in and out to keep uodate going. PSN is a little slow.
Message 3 of 10 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i downloaded it but it is going up 1% per ten minutes and im at 76% just i find it slow but i fine waiting

Message 4 of 10 (526 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yes it slow. Sorry for the wait.
Message 5 of 10 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've done al of this and I don't think psn is the issue. On mine it's not "slow" it just won't go anywhere. Starts up at 60% and stays there. 

Message 6 of 10 (509 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hmmmm... I reccomend contacting ea support or play station support as this is a more complicated issue. I hope you understand that. Again I'm sorry that the download is taking forever. While waiting for support or if you wish not to contact support, I reccomend doing a full power cycle of your play station and also check your NAT type and check your detailed network statistics to check your upload and download speeds. All of this can be done by simply going to your network settings on your play station console. You want to make sure your NAT type is open and your download speed is above 2 MB. Also make sure your packet loss percentage is only at a maximum of about 15%. Your detailed network statistics should show all this info and your NAT type should be shown either in the network settings main menu or when you select detailed network statistics on your console. So sorry for the problems you are having and I myself have encountered slow to no progress download speeds for different video games. Good luck!
Message 7 of 10 (503 Views)

It's been taking days because the PSN has been under a persistent DDOS attack affecting connectivity and network speeds. This is a PSN issue as there is nothing that EA can do to improve the Sony network infrastructure.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 10 (503 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
PSN is actually online.
Message 9 of 10 (498 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Did you finally get Battlefield 4 to download?

Message 10 of 10 (492 Views)