Re: [pc] Game controller button 7 - open in game battlelog

by bollen9

Original Post

[pc] Game controller button 7 - open in game battlelog

★★★ Novice

Dear EA/Dice,

I wanted to bind the jet afterburner to my button 7 (left stick button in my case)  on my gamepad, but with in game battlelog enabled it opens the battlelog too. I can't unbind it, but I don't want to disable the in-game battlelog. Please forward this issue to the developers.

Message 1 of 6 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, but I want it for sprint on foot. I mean come on, no sprint

Message 2 of 6 (757 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue,

My PS3 controller emulates an Xbox controller. the select button is recognised as button 7 and I used it in BF3 for spotting and checking the scoreboard.

Now I get this useless battlelog thingey that just makes me crash as I only use my controller for Helo's and Jets.

Please Dice, after all the crimes against the community you've comitted; make us be able to choose the button ourselves cuz your default sucks.

It would right many a wrongdoing in my eyes.

Message 3 of 6 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.  I got my xbox360 controllers to work with my pc for flying.  After getting all of the controls right, I find that I cannot use the old BF3 Spot button (Select) as it opens battlelog for me.  So if we could ditch this open battlelog button that would be great.

Message 4 of 6 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mid-January, this is still an issue.

Message 5 of 6 (562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's fixed:
Options->COMMON->BATTLELOG, you can unbind it for both keyboard and controller (Tested with 360 controller).

Message 6 of 6 (544 Views)