need battlfield 4 season pass!broken servers why would i have!

by sbaty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need battlfield 4 season pass!broken servers why would i have!

★★★ Newbie

Seriously what is wrong with the people at origin.every other game on steam has a season pass,which then goes discounted.i got the digital deluxe,which was on sale only $5 more,so if they did release a season pass id buy an take a loss.but what the **bleep** i buy the resst of dlcc an its $60(insane overprice) or the premium,an i feel f'ed over as its the main game included an its $40(still too much for 4 dlc)

why would you do this?! it doesnt make any sense.maybe initially,for the premium owners who had to go thru such bs with servers severe problems,but its ben so long now....i work hard but couldent afford any more then the digital deluxe.i feel ignored an frustrated by this.at the time of buying it DIDNT MAKE SENSE that a season pass wouldent come out at some point,so now feel left out.

again it makes no business sense.no one is gonna re-buy the game full price for some dlc.

THIS IS THIER OWN FAULT I DIDNT BUY PREMIUM WHEN I READ WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THE GAME AT THE TIME!

an now that it IS fixed,an it IS AWESOME, i want to pay more an get the dlc an

1. it never goes on sale,an prob wouldnt be by enough anyhow

2.i cant be blamed for not paying more when anyone with sense would assume a season pass would come out.why should i prebuy for dlc not even released,who knew it would be awesome?i didnt think so.

3. again,i wouldnt have had $ at the time anyhow.elitist bs what abbout the rest of us!?

4. maybe if i hadnt bought crisys 2 then found out it had no multiplayer id have had more thought for premium.maybe if servers werent broken an dlc's werent unreleased(how was i to know theyd even work?)

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need battlfield 4 season pass!broken servers why would i have!

Community Manager (retired)

Please keep in mind that Answer HQ is a community board where gaming veterans can help other players with mostly technical issues. We are not a place for complaints or general discussions about game features, gameplay or in your case, pricing of Battlefield 4 content products.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

All Replies

Re: need battlfield 4 season pass!broken servers why would i have!

Community Manager (retired)

Please keep in mind that Answer HQ is a community board where gaming veterans can help other players with mostly technical issues. We are not a place for complaints or general discussions about game features, gameplay or in your case, pricing of Battlefield 4 content products.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)