Re: kills not registering for phantom assignments

by Lime2178

Original Post

kills not registering for phantom assignments

★★ Novice
Message 1 of 6 (903 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you mean the newest assignment: right now Battlelog has a bug. Because of it the assignment status doesn't show. You can only check it on end of round screen in game. You might want to see it, it may turn out that the asignment is actually progressing.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 6 (882 Views)

★★ Novice

its not registering for any of my assisgnments even today i have been playing as an assault got a few kills and none of them registered for the phantom prospect

Message 3 of 6 (879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem as well but really bad. I never cared to try to fix issues with battlelog not giving me credit on things until now and the phantom assignments are really messed up for me. I don't think anyone can legitimately tell me that I don't deserve the credit for these assignments!

Phantom Prospect

--------------------------

requires 200 kills with assault rifles - I have over 1351 assault rifle kills but no credit!

requires 200 kills with main battle tanks - I have 462 main battle tank kills but no credit!

requires a total of 300 meter headshots - I do have credit for that at least.

Phantom Trainee

-----------------------

requires 200 kills with pistols - I have 3825 pistol kills but no credit!!!

requires 20 kills in a jet - I have 569 but no credit!!!

requires 2x shotgun ribbons in a round - I have done this countless times and have 193 shotgun ribbons total but no credit!!!

Phantom Initiate

----------------------

requires 200 LMG kills - I have 335 LMG kills but no credit!!

requires 50 kills with explosives - I have 969 kills with just C4 alone but no credit!!!!!

requires 25 roadkills - I don't know how to check roadkills but I am DEFINITELY certain that I have more than 25 roadkills.

I've had lots of problems with battlelog and I'd like if I could get at least this one fixed I hope.

Message 4 of 6 (870 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How come my phantom assighment isn't tracking for battlelog and the game ?? Please help me
Message 5 of 6 (863 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thats not true I do t see it in game too ??

Message 6 of 6 (836 Views)