Re: how to change gun image in loadout

by GEN_SHADOWCLAW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to change gun image in loadout

★★ Novice

ok this may sound stupid (it probably will)

is there a way to change the gun image in the loadout screen?

if you go to battlelog, unlocks you will see the gun images are like pictures while in the loadout screen they look like chalk drawings.

is there a way to make the loadout screen ones look like the picture ones?

tell me if i phrased that incorrectly.

thx 

Message 1 of 3 (385 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

I get what you mean... unfortunately, it is impossible - the graphics used for each weapon in each section of Battlelog are set in stone and cannot be changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I get what you mean... unfortunately, it is impossible - the graphics used for each weapon in each section of Battlelog are set in stone and cannot be changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

★★ Novice
Oh well, thanks
Message 3 of 3 (358 Views)