bf4 server problems on ps4

by barcode_aus

Original Post

bf4 server problems on ps4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hey guys . if anyone has a rented server on the play station 4 ( BattleFeild 4 )

I rented one for 90 day it was running good for the last 3 weeks now its just playing up big time .. 

you will be playing for an hour or so then it will get very laggy and then crash try to rejoin then it comes up with Failed to connect to game server "please try again "

I rang E.A and spoke about the problem and they tried a reset on there end . but still comes up with the connection problem .. 

so they cancelled that server and gave me a new one !!!!

it done it again 7 times 3 nights ago on the new server  ..

I once again rang E.A . they said they are looking into it . which can take who knows how long .

also they have told me to reset my ps4 and my modem which does not help at all ..

ive changed the settings once it crashers  to see if it does it on other game modes like RUSH , GUNMASTER , Ect....... which it don't its very weird the server settings is conquest large scale battles on shanghai !!!

would also like to know who owns the servers on the ps4 BF4 game is it like iinet or internood ect....    or E.A owns all of the rented servers ??

any help will be great

thanks

Message 1 of 1 (93 Views)