battlefield 4 origin installation couldnt be found

by 20hero07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 4 origin installation couldnt be found

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having problems playing battlefield 4. The web plugin will not let me join any game it just tells me an error has occurred and origin installation can't be found. I am running windows 10, I have uninstalled and re-installed the game and all DLC maps already and updated punkbuster. I tried to find the game installer where origin was looking but it was an empty folder so I had it look in the battlefield 4 folder _installer folder. Please let me know what I should do, or if more information is needed.

Message 1 of 7 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield 4 origin installation couldnt be found

Message 5 of 7 (524 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @20hero07

Can you send screenshot here or attach it?

Also, try to change Origin client language. ( Go to Origin>>Click on "Origin" button and select Application Settings. Then, click on General tab and Select "English US" in Interface tab)

Then, close your browser and restart Origin. Test)

Please let me know your result. Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (523 Views)

★ Novice

PrestOn,

Thanks for the quick response, I tried changing the language in the Origin settings and had no luck fixing my issue.

Here is a screenshot of the error I get in the attached file. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (510 Views)

★ Novice

PrestOn,

Thanks for the quick response, I tried changing the language in the Origin settings and had no luck fixing my issue.

Here is a screenshot of the error I get in the attached file. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 7 (510 Views)

Message 5 of 7 (525 Views)

★ Novice

PrestOn,

It was the Origin Launcher, I deleted the Origin File Folder and downloaded the app from EA and I was able to join a game! Thanks for the help!

Message 6 of 7 (487 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I am glad that your problem is solved. Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (484 Views)