Re: Re:

by Anonymous

Original Post

YOUR SECURITY MEASURES ARE COMPLETE BULLSHYT

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

PLAYMIX IS NOT MY NAME IT IS KOLOBUS, SOME RUSSIAN [*] HACKED MY [*] ACCOUNT CHANGED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE EMAIL YOU SENT TO NOTIFY ME OF THE CHANGES HAD A LINK TO REVERT SHYT BACK AND IT DIDNT [*] REVERT ANYTHING BACK NOW I WAITED FOR 2 HOURS TO TALK TO SOME DESK JOCKY TO TRY TO FIX IT AND HE SAYS HE CANT DO ANYTHING.. I I BOUGHT THIS [*] GAME TO PLAY ON MY COMPUTER AS WELL AS THE ONE I ALREADY HAD ON MY PS3, BUT NOW THAT I AM OVER 100 INVESTED IN BATTLEFIELD 4 I CAN ONLY PLAY ONE OF THEM.. I WANT MY DAMN ACCOUNT BACK..

Message 1 of 8 (213 Views)

Re:

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

For this, I suggest for you to contact Origin/EA support. They will be able to help you further with this problem. This is a public forum and we cannot do anything about account problems here. 

Click the following link and log in to your EA account: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse by Topic option and choose your relevant topic. On the next page you will see an assortment of articles. If the articles don’t help, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

After that you will choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a short description of the issue you are having. Select “Live Chat” or “Request a Callback” and you will be connected with a representative very shortly, So be ready.

If my post helped you please award me by clicking the XP Button on the bottom of my post, if my post solved your question or issue please click “Accept as Solution” So others know it’s resolved. Feel free to send me a PM on here if you have any further questions!

-Branden

Message 2 of 8 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I JUST FUKIN TYPED??? I ALREADY WENT TO THEM

Message 3 of 8 (204 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I would love to help you, Show me and others some respect. Please post something explaining your issue in a more understandable manner not in all capitals.

Thank you

Message 4 of 8 (199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the only way i was able to log in here was my psn account was still linked.. as soon as this guys see's i am trying to get my account back he is gonna delete my shyt.. i cant even play my damn game or log in to battlelog anymore

Message 5 of 8 (197 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I am going to forward this to a friend at EA for you tomorrow. He could give you a hand with this issue. Keep an eye on this post and the email that is linked with your EA Account. Also i would suggest requesting a callback on the EA support site as they could help you quicker and easer. If you cannot log in with this profile use another or make a new one quickly.

Message 6 of 8 (187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

he changed my damn email address.. cant you read that shyt..

Message 7 of 8 (185 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Use another account to contact a game advisor and then give hem info to identify you as owner

and then recover the account.

Message 8 of 8 (166 Views)