Veteran Battlepack

by ibloodmani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Veteran Battlepack

★★ Novice

wave, can you help me? 'm veteran level 4 and I did not get my veteran battlepacks please, can you help me? and expected one month D:
Please Help Me :D

Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Veteran Battlepack

Veteran Battlepacks have been released on all consoles, however PC should launch them in the very near future. Please be patient and you will receive your veteran pack most likely sometime in March.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (325 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

There is a problem with the Veteran battlepacks and until it is fixed by DICE, no one more will get the Veteran Battlepack. You can see all the details here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/battlefield-veteran-battlepack-delay/ .

For updates on the fix, keep checking this official thread : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Missing-VETERAN-battlepacks-all-platforms/m-p/1936795#U193679... . We will update the thread, when the exact date is given.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 2 of 5 (324 Views)

Veteran Battlepacks have been released on all consoles, however PC should launch them in the very near future. Please be patient and you will receive your veteran pack most likely sometime in March.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks Man :D

Message 4 of 5 (317 Views)

Glad to have helped!

Message 5 of 5 (313 Views)