Unlocked weapons not available?!

by c4am95

Original Post

Unlocked weapons not available?!

★★ Novice

I loaded up the game this evening on my Xbox 360.  I was prompted with the following message "Checking Data: Existing player profile data appears to be damaged and cannot be used."   I press the A button to continue, complete the visual adjustments, press A button to continue, press A button to acknowledge various unlocks (prima battlepack and premium membership), and then I proceed to adjust my controller setting.  I have been getting this error message each time that I try to access the multiplayer portion of the game for weeks.  I have followed the directions outlined through Answer HQ and through the Battlefield 4 forums by erasing the various files on my Xbox 360 console on multiple occasions.  None of those operations have proved to be the solution.   This evening, when I joined a team deathmatch game, I was not able to access in of the weapons that I have unlocked.  When I access my solider via the menus and look up my unlocked weapons on Battlelog, I can see the weapons that I have unlocked.  Is there any solution to this problem?

Message 1 of 1 (73 Views)