The M412 Rex will not unlock help please!

by _RickNichards15_

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The M412 Rex will not unlock help please!

★★★ Newbie

Hi, in battlefield 4 I have spent a lot of my time trying to unlock the M412 Rex I have tried and tried but it still will not unlock I have done Baku 6 times now. I'm starting to get frustrated so if you have any ideas of why this happening then please reply, thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4 (1,926 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The M412 Rex will not unlock help please!

Community Manager

@_RickNichards15_ Hmm, Iwhen I check your Battlelog it's showing that you own the gun. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/RickNichards_15/weaponunlocks/1748296354/ps4/#m412-rex

Can you try waiting for a bit or playing a multiplayer match, then check again? Try closing the game manually (not suspending it) if the gun still doesn't show up. 

Also sorry if I have the wrong account, let us know if you're on another one. 

Thanks.  

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,995 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@_RickNichards15_ Hmm, Iwhen I check your Battlelog it's showing that you own the gun. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/RickNichards_15/weaponunlocks/1748296354/ps4/#m412-rex

Can you try waiting for a bit or playing a multiplayer match, then check again? Try closing the game manually (not suspending it) if the gun still doesn't show up. 

Also sorry if I have the wrong account, let us know if you're on another one. 

Thanks.  

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,996 Views)

★★ Novice

I did everything you said. I am on the third mission. Waited a week and deleted and reinstalled the game and I still do not have the rex.

Message 3 of 4 (1,651 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I completed the baku mission 3 times all on a different difficulty still no rex. Uuughhh
Message 4 of 4 (1,550 Views)