Stuck in loading screen

by zipasa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Ok so i have seen a lot of post about it, most people get it fixed by deleting some line in user.cfg file but there is no such a file in my battlefield 4 folder, what do i do ? I also tried updating Punk buster, i have repaired the game multiple times nothing works. I bought game yesterday played once and that is it. So what do i do? PC version is way more fun than console so i want to play it asap.

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in loading screen

★★★ Newbie

as i mentioned before i tried repairing  multiple times but didnt helped this time i tried to run as administrator and then repair it that helped

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (186 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I suggest you try these simple steps, for some this has solved similar issues.

First do a repair install of the game in Origin, In origin right click your game and from drop down choose Repair Game.

Run Origin as Administrator - Right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatibility tab and tick the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(っ◕‿◕)っ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my post solve your question? please click ⇨ Accept as Solution & Award me and click the ⇨ XP Button!
If I don't respond back to your thread, tag me (@morningtimecloud) so I get notified of your response back!
Do you need further assistance? PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

- Branden / MorningTimeCloud

Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

as i mentioned before i tried repairing  multiple times but didnt helped this time i tried to run as administrator and then repair it that helped

Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)