QBZ-95-1 wont unlock, beat campaign twice with both endings.

by OVKatz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

QBZ-95-1 wont unlock, beat campaign twice with both endings.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello there. a bit back I had beaten the campaign twice, one for each ending. Got the P90 and M249.

Been waiting on the day maybe a patch would fix it or something, but to this day the QBZ-95-1 still isn't available to me. Posting this here hoping that EA can manually unlock it or something, since I've obviously met the requirements.

I've seen this issue reported before, but they seemed to be fixed by getting both endings. I already have both endings but it persists.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: QBZ-95-1 wont unlock, beat campaign twice with both endings.

★★★ Guide

Just clarifying something mate, you said you beat the campaign twice, so I believe you did two endings right?  

Well, there are actually 3. 

(Spoiler ahead...)

You can give the C4 to Hannah

You can give the C4 to Irish

Or, you can keep the C4, and let your ship be destroyed, which will lead to Pac's death, then awarding you his weapon, the QBZ-95-1.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (254 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Just clarifying something mate, you said you beat the campaign twice, so I believe you did two endings right?  

Well, there are actually 3. 

(Spoiler ahead...)

You can give the C4 to Hannah

You can give the C4 to Irish

Or, you can keep the C4, and let your ship be destroyed, which will lead to Pac's death, then awarding you his weapon, the QBZ-95-1.

Message 2 of 3 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well I beat the campaign 4 times. This was one year ago, and i never really cared I didn't have the AR until recently. I said "one for each ending" because I only remembered two :x

I coulda sworn I did all endings possible. I'm going to play through the campaign again(Since the game deleted my progress it may take awhile) and try for that ending again and see what happens.

Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)