Re: Premium membership didn't show up in game menu after purchasing

by Eric_Tham017

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Premium membership didn't show up in game menu after purchasing

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm a new player on PC of BF4 in Malaysia. I'm having some problem regarding the premium membership
First of all, I get a original disc version of BF4 from a detailer, it is a standard version and I had install it and it run smoothly.
So I decided to add on a premium membership for the game. I purchase the membership through origin store.
The order number is 1264469563. In the order history the status written it's a complete transaction and through my online banking info, my card had deducted the amount for transaction.

I understand that the copy may take 30min to be send to my origin, but I had waited for 1 hour and yet I didn't receive the membership yet

Message 1 of 3 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Premium is already active on your account, you can find your expansion packs on the details page on Battlefield 4. To get there, right-click Battlefield 4 and select Show Game Details. In order for Battlelog to reflect your Premium status correctly you might have to log out and back in again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (164 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Premium is already active on your account, you can find your expansion packs on the details page on Battlefield 4. To get there, right-click Battlefield 4 and select Show Game Details. In order for Battlelog to reflect your Premium status correctly you might have to log out and back in again.

Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your help

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)