Re: Phantom Operative Assignment Bug/ Not Tracking

by solidus1983

Original Post

Phantom Operative Assignment Bug/ Not Tracking

★★★ Newbie

I got papers and bow, and even posted assignment in battle log but is not tracking. I'm happy with bow but would like to complete this assignment. The glitch happened because I joined a bow server and got bow and papers but, everyone quit and server ended by default.

Message 1 of 4 (1,680 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Right now the newest Phantom assignment is bugged in Battlelog, but the progression actually is saved and displayed properly in end of round screen. Could you please take a look at end of round assignment progress bars? There is a good chance that they'll appear properly there.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 4 (1,652 Views)

★★ Novice

I've collected the bow and papers 3 times over 2 days and still no Operative assignment badge. I've just tried to collect bow and papers for a 4th time but now the papers don't show 'E to interact', the bow room forcefield wouldn't accept the code this time either. Hmmm? 

Message 3 of 4 (1,505 Views)

★★ Guide
The battlelog part of the Phantom assignment is bugged. If you view in-game or via the tablet app it will show it tracking your kills.

I am sure the EA/DICE are aware of this as there are many threads on Battlelog about the same issue. So continue killing people with the bow and get your headshots as they all still count and once you have completed the assignment it will still unlock the frostbite cammo.
Message 4 of 4 (1,500 Views)