Re: NO premium?Premium

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NO premium?Premium

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a question i was in empik with my friend we bought Battlefield4 for PC (no premium) and when we install game he got a premium CD and i have no premium.WTF why he got premium and im not when we bought it for the same price?Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you did not buy premium but he got premium then there may have been some mistake in the store and maybe in the  box by accident there was premium instead of normal copy that is the only reason I can think of you can try to contact support they might tell you more but I think it was just a mistake in the store nothing else if you still what to contact them then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

EDIT you can all so contact  the store and report your friend so store can replace his copy whit a normal one as it was suppose to be like that 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you did not buy premium but he got premium then there may have been some mistake in the store and maybe in the  box by accident there was premium instead of normal copy that is the only reason I can think of you can try to contact support they might tell you more but I think it was just a mistake in the store nothing else if you still what to contact them then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

EDIT you can all so contact  the store and report your friend so store can replace his copy whit a normal one as it was suppose to be like that 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)