Re: Missing battlepacks attachments

by CyberDyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing battlepacks attachments

★★★ Newbie
I have 602 kills with mares leg on bf4 and 2 of my attachments received from battlepacks came up as missing. I'm missing the jgm-4 and pso-1 4× optics for the weapon.
Message 1 of 5 (589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Okay. If the issue still persists, then contact EA support since they can check your account and add missing attachments for you.  How to contact EA support

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (595 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Epic_Kitty Hi,

On which platform do you play the game? Have you tried to play few full rounds and check your attachments again? Perhaps the game should be synchronized with EA servers. Please let me know if your attachments were unlocked or not.

Message 2 of 5 (572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I play on Xbox one, and yes I've played quite a few games and restarted the game, quit out and started up again.
Message 3 of 5 (562 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Okay. If the issue still persists, then contact EA support since they can check your account and add missing attachments for you.  How to contact EA support

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sorry to say @Epic_Kitty,

But this is a known issue with the Mare Leg weapon and also the AN94...

You got the Mares Leg battlepacks, but when opening them some of the 3 items could say 'missing' in the text below them.  Many players have reported similar like you and I didn't see any fix to it.   Some reported back that they continued using the Mares Leg above the Weapon Master Tag level and eventually got more for the weapon and completed it with all accessories, while others reported to never have given all components despite having more than 700+ kills with it.

Due to the late state of this game I don't think any development will be done anymore to fix such a bug.

Message 5 of 5 (531 Views)