Re: Is battle log down?

by Janos2001

Original Post

★★ Novice

oh lol I was thinking central standard time.

Message 11 of 17 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Lol, I got disconnected and was like what the **bleep**... again? Then I was like maybe it's matenience, but I swear it was at 10 or 11. I looked it up and it's "CET" - "Centrel European Time" not "CST" Central Standard Time. Lol... 

Message 12 of 17 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's not 10-11. It's "between 10 and 11."
Message 13 of 17 (344 Views)

★ Apprentice

so how long left?

35 mins?

Message 14 of 17 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@nehmic wrote:

oh lol I was thinking central standard time.

Quick reference chart for ya:

EST is UTC - 5.

CST is UTC - 6.

PST is UTC - 8.

CET is UTC + 1.

And here's something else: UTC is, in fact, GMT.  The United Kingdom uses BST during daylight savings (summer) and it is also UTC + 1; otherwise, the United Kingdom falls under UTC/GMT.  Time zones are fun.

PS. Congratulations.  You can now know exactly what time it is anywhere in the world and how far they are ahead or behind you. Standard smile

Message 15 of 17 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The way things have been going, don't hold your breath
Message 16 of 17 (293 Views)

★★ Novice

Purgatorylw, you forgot one that I can think of off the top of my head, Austraila lol... they are something like 12 hours give or take from GMT (can't remember exactly as it has been some 11 or 12 years since I was last there.) BUT, I think that just about covers everyone now cept the few places that don't observe Daylight savings time (example: US States of Hawaii, Arizona and probably one or two more, etc etc).. :-)

Message 17 of 17 (287 Views)