Re: Iron sights taking 1-2 minutes to render, causing me a massive disadvantage during gameplay.

by Qohorik

Original Post

Re: Iron sights taking 1-2 minutes to render, causing me a massive disadvantage during gameplay.

@derby276 wrote:

i listed all the troubleshoots i have tryed, this was my first choice, but sadly it did not work, i still continue to have this issue

I have tryed the following:

1. cleared cache

2. set my xbox date to nov 15 2005 *as told by staff*

3.deleted bf4 from my harddrive and then reinstall it

4.temp disabled the cloud saves

5. deleted my xbox account from the xbox to then redownload my acount

Derby installing both BF4 discs to your 360's HDD will help reduce this but it will not eliminate it.  I did this on my 360 and it really decreased the occurance of this happening as well as the time that it took for the sights to render when it did happen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 11 of 15 (172 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Right, this is gettig stupid now, my K/D and skill are dropping ALOT because i still have a **bleep** disadvantage, i don't care for the use of language as you guys are not helping at all, thank you ragnorak for your tip, sadly it did not work... thank you tho, but other then that staff do not help me, i need my SIGHTS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why the **bleep** should i have to play with a stupid disadvantage when others do not? SORT IT OUT

Message 12 of 15 (167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you guys cannot be bothered to fix this, then refund me for premium as i am not paying for nothing. the gameplay is ruined for me as this bug is effecting everything i do.

Message 13 of 15 (165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well? i'm sick of going into live chat with staff about this. i've reported it many times, and now i get no replys. my gameplay is effected completely by this, what do you NOT understand about this? it would actually be nice to have some staff actually take notice of this and assist me.

Message 14 of 15 (153 Views)

★★★★ Novice

.............................  ?

Message 15 of 15 (142 Views)