Invisible Soldiers Battlefield 4 ps4

by sabinonabarr0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invisible Soldiers Battlefield 4 ps4

★ Novice

Hi, I'm having problems with the game on my PS3. When I enter a game it's ok for a short while, however after a while I become invisible with only my pistol floating about. If I'm not invisible the enemy are invisible so I bump into a few and quite understandably get knifed or shot. If I enter a tank I'm lucky if I can spot an invisible enemy by his floating weapon, that is of course if he hasn't already C4'd me or given me the good news with his repair tool. At the end of a game if I don't loose my patience the game freezes when entering a new game.
I tried formatting my PS3, reset it to factory settings, and reloaded the game and all DLC's, but sadly after the first game it's back to dealing with the invisible men. There's only a few things I can think of now. Devil

Message 1 of 8 (1,511 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Invisible Soldiers Battlefield 4 ps4

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @sabinonabarr0 

Are you experiencing this only in multiplayer mode? Can you try these steps to improve connection for Battlefiled 4? Opening corresponding TCP ports can also solve this.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,660 Views)

All Replies

Hello @sabinonabarr0 

Are you experiencing this only in multiplayer mode? Can you try these steps to improve connection for Battlefiled 4? Opening corresponding TCP ports can also solve this.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,661 Views)

@sabinonabarr0 wrote:

Hi, I'm having problems with the game on my PS3. When I enter a game it's ok for a short while, however after a while I become invisible with only my pistol floating about. If I'm not invisible the enemy are invisible so I bump into a few and quite understandably get knifed or shot. If I enter a tank I'm lucky if I can spot an invisible enemy by his floating weapon, that is of course if he hasn't already C4'd me or given me the good news with his repair tool. At the end of a game if I don't loose my patience the game freezes when entering a new game.
I tried formatting my PS3, reset it to factory settings, and reloaded the game and all DLC's, but sadly after the first game it's back to dealing with the invisible men. There's only a few things I can think of now. Devil

I recommend two things for this issue,

1. if you are using a wireless connection try using a LAN cable to connect to your router

2. If the LAN cable didn't help try rebuilding your PS3 database as described here (your data will not be affected): http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/01/28/tips-and-tricks-ps3-rebuild-database-faq-recovery-menu/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 8 (1,468 Views)

★ Novice

Problem solved. I opened the ports that you provided and I have approximately 6 hours of gameplay without fail. I just have to thank you very much.

Message 4 of 8 (1,456 Views)

★ Novice

thank you

Message 5 of 8 (1,453 Views)

Thank you @sabinonabarr0 for coming back and marking the accepted solution. Enjoy the game and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi my battlefield 4 is lagging too: invisible players no loading can u say me how to solve it please

Message 7 of 8 (571 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield , please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (374 Views)