Re: I redeemed my code for battlefield 4, but the game won't show up in my lsit

by Deathspnkd

Original Post

I redeemed my code for battlefield 4, but the game won't show up in my lsit

★★★ Newbie

I redeemed my Origin code for Battlefield 4 back in early may, but now that I've finally decided to sit down and play it, the game wont show up on my list. If you could please explain to me, or somehow help me figure out why this is happening, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 4 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Did you redeem your code from within the Origin client itself? If so, did it show up in the list at that time? If not, you may need to do that.

Just in case you're not aware. Just click "Origin" in the top left of the client window, select "Redeem product code", copy/paste/type your code into the provided box, then click "Next".

Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did, it showed up, I clicked install even, but I don't think it finished installing, and now I'm stuck without a copy of Battlefield 4... I'd really love to play it, but I refuse to pay for another copy when I was supposed to have one with my new graphics card!

Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

Champion (Retired)

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-4 if no one else has a valid solution. i dont play on pc and am unfamiliar with redemption process

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)