Re: I can't get pat the rainy screen

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't get pat the rainy screen

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting stuck at the rainy screen. It doesn't freeze but I can't get to the title screen. I tried to disconnect from PSN which led me to the title screen. I connected to PSN but it just did the same thing, only it was on the title screen. I also made an EA account thinking that it would fix the issue but nothing worked. I honestly don't what else to do.

Message 1 of 2 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @dxgamez2002

Are you still getting stuck at the same place? If so, can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can get you back up and running? 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still having any trouble after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (444 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @dxgamez2002

Are you still getting stuck at the same place? If so, can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can get you back up and running? 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still having any trouble after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (445 Views)