How long does it take for for a sony code to turn up after inputing the 16 digit one (BF4 PS4)

by cox1nator

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long does it take for for a sony code to turn up after inputing the 16 digit one (BF4 PS4)

★★★★★ Newbie

bought a code online, origin confirmed. .. Nothing 

logged in , out in, out shake it all about 

thinking of doing the hokey kokee

anyone? 

Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How long does it take for for a sony code to turn up after inputing the 16 digit one (BF4 PS4)

[ Edited ]

Can you elaborate on what you mean about bought a Sony code on Origin? If this is what you've done be advised that digital content on Origin is only for PC, if you play on Xbox or Playstation you must purchase digital content via the Xbox Live Marketplace or via the PSN Store. If you have mistakenly purchased digital content on Origin and you play BF3\4 on console please contact a Game Advisor and they can credit your account. You can speak to a Game Advisor here: EA Customer support: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

All Replies

Re: How long does it take for for a sony code to turn up after inputing the 16 digit one (BF4 PS4)

[ Edited ]

Can you elaborate on what you mean about bought a Sony code on Origin? If this is what you've done be advised that digital content on Origin is only for PC, if you play on Xbox or Playstation you must purchase digital content via the Xbox Live Marketplace or via the PSN Store. If you have mistakenly purchased digital content on Origin and you play BF3\4 on console please contact a Game Advisor and they can credit your account. You can speak to a Game Advisor here: EA Customer support: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (207 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeh looks the company I bought the code from (simplyCDKeys.com) sell PC codes only. They are just rubish as their ad doesnt inform of the limit of the code anywhere. £25 quid down the swany

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)