Re: Error - you have lost connection to the Session

by Cowsnots

Original Post

Error - you have lost connection to the Session

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For the last couple weeks i have not been able to join ANY map or game type. (PS4)

It's always the same error (Error - you have lost connection to the Session), every single time i try to join any map.

I can power up my ps3, and play battlefield 3, on the same router, no problem whatsoever. (wireless)

But when i try to play Battlefield 4 on the same router (Wired) , its the same error.

I even changed the network connection to wireless, and tried. Same error.

So last nite, I deleted Battlefield 4, and re-downloaded it (34 gb) and reinstalled it.

This morning when i tried to join ANY map, same Error !

The ONLY thing i can try now, is a friend of mine has a ps4, and i'm going to ask him to bring his ps4 over, and hook his up to see if his will work through my connection.  (maybe this weekend)

But i just dont understand that it could be the connection as i was able to download battlefield 4 through the playstation network, with no problems at all !

Any help here would be appreciated as I would like to play again.

I tried finding an 1-800 number to call but i havent found it. If someone would message me that number, or help me via here, i'd appreciate it .

Thanks !

Message 1 of 2 (500 Views)

Re: Error - you have lost connection to the Session

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

wow, i r dum

i unplugged my router and modem for 5 minutes, repowered up, and now i just connected.

derp!Confusedmileylol:

Message 2 of 2 (487 Views)