Re: EA Connection Issues (Xbox 360)

by XxillusionattixX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Connection Issues (Xbox 360)

★ Novice

My brother and i both own Xbox 360s and we both own copies of Battlefield 3 and 4. However when one of us connects to EA servers the other will be unable to connect unless the router is restarted. So only one person can be connected to the servers at a time. I dont know how to solve this but I really wish I could because it is rather irritating.

Message 1 of 4 (313 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Are these the only titles you have an issue with? but at this point i would say that you are conflicting with each other as both the Xbox's are using the same ports to communicate and the router is getting overwhelmed with packets and dose not know where to send them to thus resulting in the disconnection you are experiencing you can set static ip addresses for the xbox's and see if that helps this my also help you>>>>http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

IF THIS HELP YOU PLEASE GIVE XP IF THIS SOLVED YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARKED AS SOLVED

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (298 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Are these the only titles you have an issue with? but at this point i would say that you are conflicting with each other as both the Xbox's are using the same ports to communicate and the router is getting overwhelmed with packets and dose not know where to send them to thus resulting in the disconnection you are experiencing you can set static ip addresses for the xbox's and see if that helps this my also help you>>>>http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

IF THIS HELP YOU PLEASE GIVE XP IF THIS SOLVED YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARKED AS SOLVED

Message 2 of 4 (299 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much sir that worked.

Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Your welcome it was my pleasure to help you get back on the battlefield

Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)