Re: Dragons Teeth Download Resetting

by swordofcaine

Original Post

Dragons Teeth Download Resetting

★ Novice

I have downloaded the Dragons teeth DLC around 30times today (lucky i upgraded my internet last week so it doesnt take too long) but the download keeps jumping back to about 35-40% everytime it gets to the high 90's, im pretty sure the file named "XP3LevelsChunks.sb_DiP_STAGED" is to blame since thats the one which keeps going from like 4gig to 0 everytime the reset happens, its royally ****ing me off and ive searched all day to find a fix with no luck, a lot of people had the problem with other game downloads and it was fixed for them by joining the origin beta but when i did that it did not work. I additionally entered the registry and added Xpack3 to the keys and added the installed string value but thats not helped either.

Any help would be much appreciated since i feel like ripping my hair out.

Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I too have the same problem.

I have shutdown Origin and restarted, but this has not helped the situation of it dropping back to 43% once it reaches 100%. i have even shut off anti-virus, but no effect on the download. restarting my PC also has no effect.

Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

★ Novice

I have had the same problem- goes to 99% (7.23gb) to 44% (3.25gb) literally every time I try to download it. Here's a list of things i've tried, from other support threads.

• Disabled antivirus/firewall
  • Switched to google's opendns
  • Removed all Origin related folders (Appdata/local and roaming,)
  • Completely reinstalled Origin
  • Enabled Beta Origin
  • Ran the download under Safe Mode with Networking
  • Tried removing the read only attribute from the expansion folder

None of these have changed or influenced this in any noticeable way. Has anyone else had luck with this?

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)