Dice LA Camo Button at a doesnot show up

by xXSonacXx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dice LA Camo Button at a doesnot show up

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I hat the Code fron the Morse lamp on an unrankwd Server, but on the ranken Server there the Button at a should Show up, nothing happens.

WhatsApp could be wrong?

LG

Sonac

Message 1 of 4 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dice LA Camo Button at a doesnot show up

@xXSonacXx Ah ok, great you got it. 

Yeah, you have to stand right at the pillar of the water tower and not even at a small distance to it. Wink

Greets,

Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@xXSonacXx did you wait at the correct side of this specific water tower for 2min? Because you need to wait 2min. for it to pop up at the bottom of the tower.

Also, how did you get this Code for the water tower?

Cause during the EE on the unranked server you had to already enter a code once on a touchpad, did you enter that code yourself too? 

Because the following morse message revealing the code for the water tower, will be linked to the persons account that previously entered the code on the touchpad.

So people can't steal other's codes after done EE work.

Cause then at the water tower it won't recognize your profiles EE status being ready for the button, if you haven't entered the previous touchpad code yourself. 

Greets,

Travis

Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Its_Travis_199 Thank you for the quick reply, yeah i got the Personal Code myself, but meanwihle i figuered the Problem out. In the Video i saw wasnt the right Position shown, you have to stand imidient with your face at the pillar vor two Minutes i stand like one meter behind and that was the Problem 

Thanks

LG 

Sonac

Message 3 of 4 (352 Views)

@xXSonacXx Ah ok, great you got it. 

Yeah, you have to stand right at the pillar of the water tower and not even at a small distance to it. Wink

Greets,

Travis

Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)