[China Rising] Kicked out of servers

by WTF_Zerlargal

Original Post

Re: [China Rising] Kicked out of servers (Europe Region)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

/edit by admin: deleted, please stay on-topic and don't spam off-topic discussions or petitions

Message 81 of 113 (775 Views)

Re: [China Rising] Kicked out of servers (Oceania Region)

★ Apprentice

freekony im assuming you have premium?

Message 82 of 113 (772 Views)

★★★ Novice

@joey200590 wrote:

and i thought it was bad that i still carn't download it.

Nope, you benefit because you can remain calm Wink

Message 83 of 113 (768 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback guys and I totally understand that this issue is annoying. We are collecting your information and investigating the issues which occur for some players on China Rising maps. Please keep in mind that this topic is only to track and inform about kick/crash issues on China Rising maps, not about download issues or missing expansions.

If you are missing your China Rising expansion as a Premium owner, please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They can check your game entitlements and investigate what might went wrong in order to give you access to the expansion. As Answer HQ is a public and community driven board, we have no insight in your accounts.

Cheers and seriously thanks for your patience,

Basti

Message 84 of 113 (734 Views)

Re: [China Rising] Kicked out of servers (Oceania Region)

Message 85 of 113 (733 Views)

Re: [China Rising] Kicked out of servers

★★ Novice

Tried it.  Also finsished the reinstall and that still didn't work.  Problem is with the game specifically on Windows 8 builds by the looks.  I'm one of the lucky ones who needs to wait for a new patch in order to play the game at all...  Oh well...

Message 86 of 113 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I get kicked out of every servers after about 20 sec in the game and theres no report whats happening

I am a premium member and very dicepointed i haven´t been abled to play since november 29 this is

very anoing what is going on?

Message 87 of 113 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game crashes when I try connecting China Rising maps.

Message 88 of 113 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here!

Message 89 of 113 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started getting kicked out of the servers before the launch of the expansion.  No error, kick message, anything.  Just the cursor in the upper right and back to server selection.  It happens usually within a minute of joining a game.  I have checked for updates, expansion updates, file repairs on base game and expansion.  Is there some place to check for logs that would show what happened?  Seems to be the running theme for this thread and might help to find a fix to the issue.  

Message 90 of 113 (619 Views)