Re: Bf4 premium account

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Bf4 premium account

★★ Newbie
i have bf4 for PS3 w/ premium status. if I buy bf4 for ps4, can I switch my premium membership to ps4?
Message 1 of 3 (186 Views)

★★★ Guide

From here: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/next-gen-upgrade

Does my Battlefield 4 Premium membership carry over?
Battlefield 4 Premium membership from Xbox 360 to Xbox One has been extended and is valid until further notice. The membership transfer from PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4 owners also remains valid until further notice.

So I'd say yes.

If this was helpful and solved your issue, press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, let us know right away!

If you need further assistance, don't hesistate to ask here or via PM.

Cheers, soldato_fantasma

Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

Yes your Premium status and soldier stats will transfer from PS3 to PS4. The first time that you start BF4 on your PS4 you will be asked to import - this is a one time offer so say yes or you will never be asked again.

Next in order to import premium go to the Premium section of the BF4 in game store and download your premium file - you will have to purchase it for zero dollars. Next quit BF4 completely and restart it, then return to the premium section of the BF4 in game store and download each expansion pack.

After the expansion packs completely download and install go to multiplayer, server browser, and click R3 and add the new maps and game modes to your server browser filter or you won't find any games on the new expansions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)