Battlelog issues

by SUBCUL7URE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog issues

★★★ Newbie

Both myself and my son both play battlefield but just recently he signed up for his own battlelog useing my email address now eveytime i play his stats are showing on my battlelog ive tryd to delete his profile from my account but it wont let my does anyone know how i can resolve this issue

Message 1 of 3 (253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlelog issues

Hero (Retired)

To remove a persona from your account, or change which Email the account is linked to, you need to contact an Electronic Arts Technical Support advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

1) Click on the game you're having trouble with (If you can't see it, use the search bar)
2) Select a topic for the best results.
3) Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.
4) Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.
5) Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an advisor.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

To remove a persona from your account, or change which Email the account is linked to, you need to contact an Electronic Arts Technical Support advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

1) Click on the game you're having trouble with (If you can't see it, use the search bar)
2) Select a topic for the best results.
3) Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.
4) Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.
5) Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an advisor.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SUBCUL7URE You can resolve it through support, but the stats and everything unlocked on the account you have unlinked will be lost forever. Once you unlink it, the stats, rank, unlocks for BF4 and any other game that was played on that account is gone.

Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)