Re: Battlelog Login

by NickTheMusketeer

Original Post

Battlelog Login

★★★★ Novice

Login to battlelog almost constantly dropping out......I've tried a fresh install of Origin 

Message 1 of 3 (333 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@The-Brown-Mist Clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. Reinstall your webplugins for battlelog. Get sure that you have disabled all ad and application blocking software in your browser and using the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Battlefield, Origin and the Battlelog webplugins should be in the exception list of your firewall/antivirus software. I recommend to re-install Microsoft .NET framework as well as Direct X. 

Make sure that you run Origin and Battlefield as administrator. Click with the right mouse button in the Origin.exe and choose -> run as administrator.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (318 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello The-Brown-MistEA_Bastian,

In the recent maintenance, the login gateway of Battlelog was removed and it was moved to EA Origin official website.

In other words, you no longer can enter your email and password in a dropdown field after clicking on 'Log-in' on Battlelog.

Instead, you are redirected to Origin website and you have to enter your email address and password there.

Since your browser, probably, has not yet adapted to that change properly, I would recommend you to follow EA_Bastian's advice and clear the cache.

-----------------------------------------
If you believe that this answer was helpful, please click the XP button right down below. If this solution worked then accept this post as solution.

Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)