Re: Battlefield 4 squads

by paintballguy101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 squads

★★ Novice
Okay I know it's already been said you won't, but please for the sake of your whole Battlefield 4 community, please bring back squads. EA, have you taken a look at the forums recently? Have you seen the outrage yet? Have you seen that the grey majority of people want this back? It's nearly necessary to play with your friends on all current and next-gen systems EA!! You are doing your loyal fan base a huge disservice by not adding this simple feature back into the game. Please EA! Look how many people are enraged with this decision to not give us the option to do this one small thing! It can't be that hard to add this one amazing feature back into your amazing franchise, especially for such a powerful company like yours! Do it for the people like me, who have 100+ hours on this game already! Do it for the people who have 20 hours logged! Do it for everyone! This feature makes it so much simpler to enjoy such a masterpiece EA! So please, just do this to show your fans, whether die-hard or completely new, that you actually care about us! You guys have such a great thing going for you with this game, and I'm doing this because I don't want to see it fail due these tiny, fixable issues. I love this game so much, and look forward to Battlefield 5, 6, 7, and so on with my Xbox One and whatever comes next. Please EA, do this for us...
Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

This is going to be added in early 2014.  It has been repeatedly mentioned that this is coming in Janurary so i'm not sure why you say that they said they won't bring back squads.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

This is going to be added in early 2014.  It has been repeatedly mentioned that this is coming in Janurary so i'm not sure why you say that they said they won't bring back squads.

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

★★ Novice
Wow because I looked it up and saw quite a few articles which told me that it wouldn't be returning. So hopefully you're right, that would make me quite happy. Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it more.
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)