Re: Battlefield 4 premium disappeared 360

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 premium disappeared 360

★★★★★ Newbie
I had premium on one of my accounts and it transferred over to my other accounts.
My battlelog says I'm premium.
Ive been playing for about two days on my new account and i downloaded all of the maps and everything, this morning my game was saying that i was missing DLC and i couldn't keep doing my phantom challenges.
I no longer have access to the original account that i bought the premium on so i cant go to download history and im it, only the maps.
Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA does not have access to your Xbox Live account entitlements so you'll need to speak with Xbox Live Customer support in order to find out what is happening regarding your transferred purchased content.  You can reach Xbox Live Customer Support here:  support.xbox.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

All Replies

EA does not have access to your Xbox Live account entitlements so you'll need to speak with Xbox Live Customer support in order to find out what is happening regarding your transferred purchased content.  You can reach Xbox Live Customer Support here:  support.xbox.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)