Battlefield 4 language

by N-Haezer

Original Post

Battlefield 4 language

★★ Novice

Hello, 

Lately, I bought Battlefield 4 Premium Edition during the sale. Today I installed the game in Polish (was able to pick Polish or Russian) hoping that, as in BF3, I could change the language to English in-game, but the game let me down.

I read other posts about this problem, but the thing is that I am English and I live with my Polish wife in Poland. (I work from home for an English company) I do indeed try to learn Polish, but it is quite hard. I really would like to be able to play in my native language and not to have to ask my wife for help or use translators to be able to navigate the menu or, to be honest, have ANY pleasure from the game. 

If I had the option to buy an English version of the game I would, but Origin Store gave me no opportunity to do so even when my Origin language is English and Country of residence for my account is Great Britain. 

Please, help and don't give me "sorry, we can't help you", because this would not be fair. Not all rules you set can be applied to all customers.

Message 1 of 1 (92 Views)