Battlefield 4 china rising issue.

by MedievalCastle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 china rising issue.

★ Novice

I bought bf4 china rising dlc to PC (i did use phone to buy it) and i did not receive the dlc to my library. I readed from somewhere that it can take 30 mins to arrive to my library, but now i have been waiting for over 2 hours and i have not received it. I have simpy no clue why this happened. All help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 6 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 china rising issue.

★★ Guide

Hello MRDESTROY1,

Well, according to your Battlelog profile, as shown in the photo below, it says you have access to it now. Please try logging out of both Battlelog and Origin and closing your browser and restarting you computer.

I hope I have solved your problem,

IMILOUDI

Every word that is said by me comes from me and represents me.
Anything I say does not represent EA.
I am not an Electronic Arts employee.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (315 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Hello MRDESTROY1,

Well, according to your Battlelog profile, as shown in the photo below, it says you have access to it now. Please try logging out of both Battlelog and Origin and closing your browser and restarting you computer.

I hope I have solved your problem,

IMILOUDI

Message 2 of 6 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It shows I have it but I cant install the actual dlc, when I try to join a game it says "download and install additional expansion" and when I press open in origin it goes to my library and I dont have the dlc in there. And if I go to marketplace and look for it, it shows only the price and it looks like i dont even have it.

Message 3 of 6 (289 Views)

★★ Guide

Glad to see your issue was resolved. Please feel free to come back to EA Answers HQ at any time if you are experiencing any problems!

IMILOUDI

Message 4 of 6 (282 Views)

★ Novice
umm my issue is not solved :/
Message 5 of 6 (277 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @MedievalCastle

Please check your Order status in Origin. Also, make sure that you have downloaded this DLC. You can find it in Game Details tab, please read this topic  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Message 6 of 6 (271 Views)