Battlefield 4 PS3 Premium PAID FOR but DOESNT WORK

by jshoreyeg6wb39

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 PS3 Premium PAID FOR but DOESNT WORK

★★★ Newbie

I just paid 50$ for Battlefield Premium for the Ps3. Got all battlepacks, no worries. But I can't play any maps even from second assault (Metro, Firestorm, etc. or any new naval maps OR carrier assault mode.) If naval assault is experiencing launch glitches (Which I'd be SHOCKED at at this point, been SO smooth so far) Metro and the remake maps from Second Assault SHOULD STILL WORK, SHOULD THEY NOT?

If this isn't corrected immediately I'll be asking PSN, Dice and/or EA for a refund on Premium and never buy anything battelfield again. I don't spend money in hopes that a product will potentially work, maybe. I'll be happy to publicly share my experience here if this isn't handled swiftly and properly.

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Premium PAID FOR but DOESNT WORK

Community Manager (retired)

If you need technical assistance from our community, please provide a detailed description of your issue, the model of your console and workarounds you might have tried already

About your request, please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor as we are not able to help you out here in Answer HQ.

Please keep in mind that we are a community driven board where gaming veterans can help other players with mostly technical issues. We are not a board for general complaints, even if we all can understand that issues with your favorite games can be very annoying.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Premium PAID FOR but DOESNT WORK

Community Manager (retired)

If you need technical assistance from our community, please provide a detailed description of your issue, the model of your console and workarounds you might have tried already

About your request, please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor as we are not able to help you out here in Answer HQ.

Please keep in mind that we are a community driven board where gaming veterans can help other players with mostly technical issues. We are not a board for general complaints, even if we all can understand that issues with your favorite games can be very annoying.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)