Re: Battlefield 4 Classes Won't Save

by smirkytheawesome

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Classes Won't Save

★ Novice

I play BF4 on Xbox One. For some reason everytime I get on the game or/join a server I have to re-customize my classes. Upon customizing and leaving five minutes or three hours later, if I join another game I will need to re-customize. Has been happening for awhile and was hoping the May 2nd update would fix it. It always resets my classes to the same loadout that I had before this little "bug" started happening. Please update me if a patch is coming soon for this.

Message 1 of 9 (1,633 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This issue with this game is already known to the Dev team. It’s currently being worked on and being fixed. It will be solved soon and you can get back to playing normally very soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did a post solve your question? Click Accept as Solution & Award with XP!
PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

Message 2 of 9 (1,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

This issue with this game is already known to the Dev team. It’s currently being worked on and being fixed. It will be solved soon and you can get back to playing normally very soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did a post solve your question? Click Accept as Solution & Award with XP!
PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

I'm also sill having this problem and its nearly the end of july.  It's really annoying.

Message 3 of 9 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just got this game last night, would upgrade if it where not for this. im shure im not alone how people even still play this if you have not been able to save a class in 2 months is beyond me. im temted to try to take the game back, the way i see it i bought a broken game, the point of a game is to progress, if everytime i join a new server i have to spend the first 2-3 mins of a game not gettin kills/points but setting up classes that should have been saved. as if starting fresh is not enough of a challenge.  i hope to at least get store credit 

Message 4 of 9 (1,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue, having to set up my classes and vehicles every round. its driving me mental.

Message 5 of 9 (1,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i would really like to know why it says solved next to the thread, and if there is a solution why it is not posted here

Message 6 of 9 (1,315 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I still have this problem on the xbox one version of battlefield 4, where i have to customize and do everything everytime i join the server, i thought i am the only one so i didnt care but its really starting to be annoying, please fix this, thank you!

Message 7 of 9 (927 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there any update on this issue from the dev team? Its almost September and having to reconfig classes everytime is beyond annoying at this point.. Where is the fix?  Also- can we remove the "solved" tag from this post as it is clearly not solved? Thank you for your time and assistance. 

Message 8 of 9 (919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when will it be fixed? its been doing this for awhile and just recently its been doing it more.

Message 9 of 9 (745 Views)