Re: Banned from Battlelog - @EA_Stiv

by THISaint

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from Battlelog - @EA_Stiv

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Please respond, I contacted help.ea.com they told me to go to the source to possible get unbanned form the forums. IDK how Answer HQ works, but I was banned from the forums (celebration101) for a year for typing, (edit: this word is really offensive) in a thread. It has been 6months now and I would really like to get my forum ban cleared. Frown I can get help because I cant make threads, emblems wont save, its just awful. I learned my lesson over a 6 month period. Another 6 months is going to be dreaful. I understand I was in the wrong, but I also think a 1 year ban for typing, (edit: and again the offensive word), is rediculous. (With all do respect) I did help a lot of forumfielders in my days and I would like to help again. Like I said above I have learned my lesson and that is what a ban is all about. Much repect for you Stiv. Hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The rules are simple: If you use offensive language or violate the forum rules and terms of service in any way, shape or form, you will have to live with the consequences.

You can always appeal the ban by writing an email to accountdisputes@ea.com but please think about what you have done and if you really think that this was a-ok first.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (305 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The rules are simple: If you use offensive language or violate the forum rules and terms of service in any way, shape or form, you will have to live with the consequences.

You can always appeal the ban by writing an email to accountdisputes@ea.com but please think about what you have done and if you really think that this was a-ok first.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Accepting Ursula's reply as a solution and locking thread to prevent spam.
Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)